Sunday, April 1, 2007

I'm back! Well almost...

It's been a long time and I sure have missed posting on my blog... And writing in general as well.
At the same time I have seen amazing landscapes in Donegal, Northern Ireland and around Dublin. I hadn't realised that I still had so much to discover in Ireland.
The Giant's Causeway area is just fabulous, so is Newgrange and Tara, especially the fact that the Hill of Tara is an open site, and there are sheep on the actual hill. We went there in the evening around sunset time, and could come really close to the sheep, even lambs, without them running away like they usually do. There was something special there.
So now I am back home and alone, unfortunately still without the laptop though. I hope to get it back this week, and if it is not there on Monday I will make sure to call the support line to check on it.
The deadline for my next assignment in the writing course in on the 6th of April so I really need the laptop to write and send it now.
Now I need to move forward quickly, and organise my departure from Ireland.
I need to sell my car, and many of my things like my electric piano, my kitchen appliances, bookshelves, books and other things I won't think of until I start packing them. Days of fun ahead!! But strangely enough I am looking forward to it, decluttering again, getting rid of the old and making space for the new.
I know life keeps getting better, so there is really no need to stay attached to the old, as I already know the new will be so much better and fulfilling.
The only thing to do is to let go, and trust.
That has not always been easy in my life, but it seems to get easier the more I do it.
OK I'd better get back home now, I've been in this internet cafe forever and the weather is so beautiful outside today that it is a pity to stay inside.
I'm looking forward to being able to post more regularly here, hopefully soon.
In the meantime, all the best to all!!

No comments: