Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Webcam, Skype and lots of fun!


Here is a great picture of my dad and me having fun with the webcam, while talking to my mum over Skype. We had a great time!
So my dad and my aunt arrived without any problem yesterday evening, exhausted after the whole journey, so they had an early night, and we went around town today.
The weather has improved today, it was raining a bit this morning, but it is nice and sunny now. From the window where we are looking through now, I can't see one cloud.
So I'd better go now as my dad is getting hungry and starting to nag me about what I am going to make, and should we start to do something now, and if yes, what, etc... So I'll go and start cooking before he starves altogether!
Apart from that, only the car to sell and I'll be ready to go!
I am pretty sure it will happen soon, and everything will be ok.

No comments: