Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter eggs and lambs

What a day!
What a week really!
I have started to sell my stuff very quickly, much quicker than I thought. Incredible! I even sold things I never thought of selling!
So far so good, I have just entered two ads in two papers, one for my car and one for my electric piano. Tomorrow I will leave another add for the piano in a music shop in town, and then I just need to wait for the phone calls. We'll see how it goes. But looking at how quick it went so far, I can only trust that it will flow perfectly, and that everything will be sold at the perfect time.
So today I went to see a friend of mine in the country side about 30 min from where I live. We had planned to discuss what we want to do in our lives, as we are both at transition points, and it is easier to have someone to talk to in order to dig into ideas and explore possibilities. So we did that, enjoying yet another gorgeous day, lying outside in a hammoc, right beside a field full of sheep and young lambs.
We lay there happily, snacking on rice cakes with peanut butter and Easter egg, and I took many pictures of lambs, in order to try my new performant camera and see what kind of pictures it takes.
And by the way, I should get my laptop back next week, it had already left the workshop last Wednesday. Woohoo!
I really have to say, life is good.

No comments: