Monday, April 23, 2007

Spa bliss

This afternoon I went to the spa with a friend. I had promised her that I would invite her to the Thermal suite in the Radisson Hotel for her birthday, and even though her birthday was in January, I never got to it until today. Better late than never, definitely.
And it was great! We spent time in the aroma grotto, on the beach (yes they have an indoor beach), in saunas and steamrooms, in tropical showers and cold mists, and on wonderful relaxing heated chairs.
We got out of there giggling, but relaxed and tired as if we had run a marathon. The chicken and chips with the glass of Sauvignon blanc was welcome after that.
So now I feel all relaxed.
I have only few things left to do regarding packing tonight - I intend to sort out the bathroom stuff, shoes and most of the clothes I know I won't wear until I leave - and I would like to take a bit of time doing a law of attraction meditation before going to sleep. I know that I need, and want, to stay focused right now.
It is too easy to slip down the road of fear and worry. After all it IS a big transition, and many things still need to be sorted somehow before I leave.
But really worrying about them will not help, so I might as well just projecting exactly what I want, knowing that I will attract what I think about most.
So phew! It feels like I have turned the whole worry thing around. But let's not rest on our successes, and stay focused in the right direction instead.

No comments: