Monday, January 28, 2008

The Northern Lights, Paris and my next steps...

OK so it seems my daemon is a wolf. I LOVE IT!! I have to say it feels better than a bee...
I am now reading the third volume of the Northern Lights trilogy. Still loving every bit of it. Very interesting that idea of many worlds that are kinda superposed on top of each other. And windows to go from one to the other.
Went to see the movie in the meantime. Loved Nicole Kidman and Eva Green, but was a bit disappointed by how much the plot was changed compared to the book.

I spent the weekend in Paris with an American friend. I hadn't been in Paris in a long time, and had never really done the touristy thing, like taking a boat on the Seine, going to the Eiffel tower and Notre Dame and all. That was great. Saw Moulin Rouge and the Cafe where Amélie works in the movie. It was a lot of fun.
Now back to Bordeaux. What do I want?
Always back to this question...
Well things are clearer now. I want to be a coach. Life coach kinda thing. And I want to be a writer. So from this, I can start doing things.
I have a few appointments set up this week with people who can help me clarify my next steps. It feels good. Movement again.
As for the writing, it is simple really. I just need to do it.

No comments: