Saturday, January 12, 2008

City life, soon

I am going to Bordeaux tomorrow evening. Will stay there for the week, and it will probably be my base for a while.
From there, I will be able to move around without a car, with public transports and walking. I will also be able to meet people and maybe find some kind of job.
Thinking about it feels like a breath of fresh air.
I will be staying at my aunts in Bordeaux, which gives me a stable base to start my investigations from.
I am looking forward to it. It is not easy to be in the middle of the countryside without a car. I love spending time with my parents, but I feel stuck. I need to get on with my life and start doing something for myself.
Well no.
I don't need to do so much. I need to trust.
Trusting my intuition is part of it. And my intuition tells me to go to Bordeaux.

Packing again... I realize how I don't like packing. Yet I do it all the time. What do I take, what will I need. Another opportunity to just trust.
I am so tired right now. I think I'll go to sleep and will finish tomorrow...

3 comments:

Darx said...

Sweet dreams and happy trails. I hope Bordeaux is a wonderful time for you.

StellaD said...

Looking forward to reading about your adventures in Bordeaux. Keep moving forward!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! It is beautiful to feel you in my back...