Tuesday, January 1, 2008

100th post - Happy New Year

This is the 100th post I am writing on this blog.
Wow.
When I remember where and who I was when I started it, I can't help but being amazed at last year's journey.
Now the question is: what am I going to build for 2008?
What do I want? What am I going to create?
I feel like I could do anything, I just need to choose what I actually want.
One thing I know is that I want to go back to San Francisco as soon as possible.
And I want abundance. I want to have the resources I need to do anything I want to do.
I want to open up and expand and share more of who I am.
I feel like I have gone through a long and deep internalization era, and now the time is coming for me to go outwards.
And it feels good.
So we'll see what comes, and how it comes.

No comments: