Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fog

I feel like I am sitting in a bubble bath in the fog. Things are boiling, but I have no idea where I am, where is my next step, or where I bloody well left my towel, shoes and clothes...
It is uncomfortable.
Yet I get the feeling this is exactly where I am supposed to be. Here in the fog, not knowing where to go next. Baby steps. First step up in the water, look down right beside the bath. Look here is the towel. First baby step.
Right now my baby step is to go to the company creation workshop tomorrow. It will take all day, and then we'll see. I will have a clearer view of what it takes to create a company in France.
Then, the second baby step is to move to Bordeaux, stay at my aunts, in the city where I will be able to move around freely with public transport, meet people, maybe even find some kind of money-making activity!
And then we'll see.
One step at a time.

No comments: