Monday, December 31, 2007

Last day of 2007

I wanted to post today, on the last day of the year.
Mostly to say thank you.
I am so grateful for the year I have had.
I have experienced so many things, moved through so many things, changed and transformed and transitioned again and again.
I have had a whole year where I could just live and enjoy life without working. I felt abundance was just flowing effortlessly to and through me. I could move freely towards any experience I truly wanted to have without restraint.
I have met incredible people. All the people I met while I was walking on the path to Santiago de Compostela, Renate, Gabi, Albert, Bianca, Sheila, Christine, and all the others. I have kept in touch with some, but all have touched me and brought me closer to myself.
Then the beautiful summer where I could spend some quality time with my parents and family, and with my family in Switzerland and have incredible connections there too.
And then, cherry on the cake, San Francisco, and all the people I have met there and who have become part of my family.
I feel so blessed and thankful for all I was given in 2007, and all I was allowed to give and share.
Today I feel light and loved and joyful. I know I am on my way.

No comments: