Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dr. Jivago and unemployment benefit

Just watched the new version of Dr. Jivago with Keira Knightley.
Well I watched parts of it. Caught it in the middle, and was trying to get a printer to work at the same time so I didn't follow the whole of it - especially considering the length of the movie...
But the ending caught me.
I loved the way Keira Knightley acts, the depth of feeling I can feel through her and in her.
And the little boy is really good as well.
It distracted me for a little while, so I didn't have to think about what is really going on, and what I have to do.
I was sure it was Friday today. All day. So I wondered how come all the administrations I was calling were closed...
I was trying to call the Social Security - need to get registered with them again.
And then also the Social Welfare, and the Unemployment office...
All these things I really don't feel like doing, but feel like I need to do.
So now I am tensed.
Tensed because I did nothing on my to-do list (guess that's self inflicted, I forgot we were Saturday), and because of the whole internet thing I posted about yesterday and I am not sure if it is going to work out - not sure I want it to work out either.
Argh.
There is nothing I can do about any of it right now.
Yet I feel restless still.
Maybe I should just go and watch another movie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment. Had a look at your website, but unfortunately I don't speak or read Portuguese well enough to understand... Be well!