Monday, February 4, 2008

Personality tests

I am working at the moment on determining what I actually want to do. To get the best fit of remunerated activity, I am spending some time on personality tests this week, and have come across a color test that I found interesting. Takes less than 5 minutes, and gave me some results that resonated deeply with where I am right now.
Here are my results:



ColorQuiz.comArmelle took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Her need to feel more causative and to have a wide..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




I also took the Keirsey Temperament Sorter test and came out as the Idealist!

As for the Enneagram, I seem to be a mix between
Enneagram Enneagram and Enneagram

Wow. It is taking me some time and effort to really get down to who I am and what I want. It feels like I need to get back to square one and start from the very beginning again. Who am I? What am I here for? What do I want?

No comments: