Saturday, February 9, 2008

My new Daemon: meet Andreas



I redid the test... Guess what, now I am a tiger!! Hehehe... It feels right somehow.
Better than a bee... Am I more responsible than inquisitive? I don't really know. Both are part of me somehow...

I saw the movie in the meantime. Really enjoyed the acting, but was disappointed with the changes in the story. Somehow the choices they made weakened the plot and the characters a lot (particularly Iorek who is supposed to have been banned because he killed another bear, not because he was beaten by one...).
Went to see Sweeney Todd this week, and I really enjoyed Johnny Depp, and Helena Bonham Carter. A lot of blood and slit throats, but I had fun... Especially with the songs here and there that lighten up the very dark atmosphere...
Oh and I thought of you Darcy, with Alan Rickmann...


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Darx said...

Swoon, Alan Rickman. I still haven't seen Sweeney Todd. I want to go, but I haven't gone yet. Thanks for reminding me to get my butt out to see it, or wait, did I already miss it in theaters here? Ah, there's always the DVD. Good luck with your tiger daemon. Mine switched to a bobcat and my friend Anne's became a raccoon! Those pesky daemons :)