Friday, March 2, 2007

The Kingdom - part 1

Well, here I am in Dingle, and I found a little internet café. I won't be long, but while I am here I just wanted to say hello to all of you who are following my blog.
The weather has been mixed today, it felt like rain, clouds and sun were fighting over who would get the sky the longest.
So far this trip has been just great, and exactly what I needed.
I didn't sleep particularly well last night, couldn't fall asleep again, and then slipped into a really light and broken sleep, and even woke up from myself at 6:30am!!! I am sure it will be better tonight, already feel tired... ;)
The scenery is just spectacular here, in the Kingdom of Kerry. The drive up to Brandon's point and then through Conor pass to Dingle was just amazing. Conor pass was just lost in fog. I could see myself entering the cloud and then leaving it. It felt almost eerie. I will add pictures to my blog when I get back to Galway.
OK I am getting close to the 30 minutes threshold at the internet café so will stop here, looking forward to tell more about it when I get back to Galway.

No comments: