Saturday, March 10, 2007

Everything will be OK

I have another few days before sending off my short story to the TV contest...
Hmmm... Scary.
I am more or less in the middle of it, and find it hard to get the motivation to work at it. I am pretty sure I'll manage to finish it on time, probably by writing it quite fast, as I usually do thing. But in the meantime, while I am not doing it, there is that feeling lingering at the back of my mind, half guilt, half impatience, half laziness, and half some sort of vague unease (OK, by now I have 200% of feelings, but well, you know what I mean).
Well, I suppose I'll embrace it.
I noticed that embracing all feelings and emotions that I experience, whether I label them good or bad, always makes the journey towards restored peace much faster.
So let's do it again now.
I can also feel the pull towards organising my move away from Ireland. There is a feeling of urgency that can get quite stressful. But maybe if I start an excel sheet now, writing down all the steps I need to go through, it will at least remove the fear of forgetting something from it all.
Yep. So I'll try that as well, and see how it feels.
I can feel the hugeness of the transition I have started, but I also know that if I embrace it moment after moment, each day as it comes, it will be alright.

No comments: