Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What next?

Today, I will write about where I want to go in life. For the next few months/year anyway.
I figured it gives me a much nicer feeling to talk about what I want to do, where I want to live and all that, rather than complaining about the misery of Irish weather (although today is quite good, cold but dry), and everything that is not working.
So what I'd like to do next, is leave Ireland in the nicest and easiest way possible, i.e. without too much administrative hassle.
Then, back in France, I'd like to walk the way to Santiago de Compostella in Spain (from the Pyrenees or so), which should take about one month walk for 780km to walk.
After that, I'd like to spend the summer in France, relaxing with my family, meeting up with the few friends I have left there, most of whom I haven't seen in quite a while.
After that, maybe end of September or October, the big jump: I'd like to move to California...
Why California, you'll say.
Well, I couldn't tell exactly why. I just know that my gut feeling is to just go there and see. Call it inner guidance if you want - and I know I will follow it.
Somehow, when I think of being in California, my heart feels light, joyful and peaceful. More than if I think of anywhere else in the world. So I'll go with that feeling, and see where it leads me!

No comments: