Sunday, February 25, 2007

In motion again!

Today I feel that I am getting fed up with my getting-to-sleep-late-waking-up-late lifestyle. I have to admit my new 2-coffees-a-day habit doesn't help...
I couldn't fall asleep until at least 2 or 3 am last night, and I woke up just after 8am, thinking great, I will get up now, and then I will be tired tonight so I will be able to go to bed early. And then I thought right, just another 5 min with my eyes closed in the warmth of the bed. Next thing I opened my eyes, and it was just before 11 am.
And today I felt nervous and impatient. I felt like moving. So I went for a 45 min run, followed by a bit of stretching and a long bath.
And now I feel tired! And it is before 11 pm! Great!
So I feel like my sleepy slow transitioning era is reaching its own natural end, and I am getting ready for better, bigger, and above all faster things!
Can't wait to see what life brings me, now that I am not sleeping all the time anymore... :-)

No comments: