Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New page

I have now resolved all the unfinished business I still had with Ireland.
Have closed my bank account, which was the last thing I had there.
It feels good.
One page is truly turned now.
The next page is still quite white, and sometimes makes me anxious with the infinity of possibilities it offers. I could do anything. So I am now trying to narrow down to what I really want to do, and start doing it. Starting with how to start doing it.
Not always easy, but always exciting.
We'll see what comes.
Doing the camino brought new questions, and a new depth to my reflections.
There is still plenty to do, booking the flight to the USA, finding a place to stay, finding something to do there, starting to earn money somehow, etc...
But there is also plenty to be, and that is beautiful.
I know that, as long as I am faithful to who I am and what I am here for, all will be well.

No comments: