Saturday, April 19, 2008

New nephew

I have a new nephew!!
Born on the 13th of April, he is tiny, and gorgeous and seems to spend most of his time sleeping so far.
Which is great, because it means he doesn't cry so much. His name is Baptiste, and there is a French saying that says "tranquille comme Baptiste" (calm as Baptiste). His name suits him beautifully!
And he is sooooo cute!
I have been at my brother's for the past 2 days, with my parents, and will stay until tomorrow. I have met the new little boy yesterday, when he came back from the maternity with his mother. It has been bliss to hold him, discover his little face and the warmth of his small, soft body.
How different he is from his two brothers. He looks most like his eldest brother, but is different as well. His brothers seem to be very happy of the new arrival, but I also heard the little one ask: "so when is he leaving?".
Hmmm. There is still some explaining to do.

And tonight, we are celebrating my birthday. Both my brothers will be there, and that feels special. I haven't celebrated my birthday with them in ages, probably not since my 18th birthday or so. OK, so it is a bit in advance, my birthday is actually in 13 days, but who cares! Will write more later, better go and see what needs to be done for tonight.

3 comments:

Darx said...

Happy early birthday!

StellaD said...

Congratulations on the new edition! Happy early birthday, too!

Unknown said...

Sweet!
Thanks in advance! ;)