Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First earthquake

Here my roommate just came to me to ask me if I just felt the earthquake.
You know what? I didn't even feel it.
Damn! Just missed my first earthquake!!
Probably better that way... :-)

Things are going well here. I love it.
I love the way people are so welcoming, and also challenging me into getting rid of all preconceptions I had about the US, different cultures and races, religions, about everything really. I love the way I can get fresh organic vegetable and fruit that is amazingly tasty, and LOCAL!!
I love the way people move, dance, and challenge me into moving and dancing more and better.
There is no way I am staying here only three months. Not near enough to discover everything I have to discover, live everything I have to live.
I will find a way.
The universe will find a way with me.
We will come back.

No comments: