Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Chris Howard weekend

I just came back last night from a weekend seminar with Christopher Howard (www.chrishoward.com). It was a free weekend, got the link to get there from another girl on tribe.net.
So I booked my hotel in Santa Clara, deciding to stay in the hotel the seminar was in, so I wouldn't have to wander the streets after very long days of listening, dancing (yes there was loud music involved!) and changing beliefs.
The seminar was called Breakthrough to Success, maybe some of you know of it, or have already been there.
Basically the guy combines all the cutting edge techniques from psychology, psychotherapy and counseling, NLP (neuro-linguistic programing) and management techniques, as well as hypnosis. That makes it powerful. He also has a great energy, and managed to teach from 9am to 11pm for 3 days (well the third day was a bit shorter) without losing on energy, and without losing us either. I was impressed that over the three really long days, I didn't drift away for more than a few minutes!
Of course he used the opportunity to promote himself and his other workshops a lot, but still gave us really good tools for getting over our fears or limiting decisions that prevent us from going forward.
So today I mostly slept at first. I felt like I needed a lot of sleep to start integrating everything that went on over the weekend, and find myself on my feet again, but empowered.
I do feel like I have a clearer vision, and I feel much more confident that I can do anything, and everything I really want to.
And the best thing is, I got to meet a lot of people, some of which live around the corner from here!
And, on the side, I submitted today my first article to a magazine... Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viel Glück mit Deinem Artikel!

Unknown said...

Hey danke Alex!