Saturday, September 22, 2007

Soon, soon

Time is getting tight before the big flight.
I am digitalizing CDs and sorting out books and will start on clothes soon.
I am still wondering how I am going to manage to fit everything in twice 23kg.
Hmmm... We'll see.
I learned with the Camino that I can live with very little anyway, so I can always remove things from the suitcases.
I am excited. In barely more than 3 days I will be at the other end of the world, and a new page will open. Where I can create anything I want.
I have almost finished re-reading the last Harry Potter, so I won't have to bring the book with me. Reading it a second time allows me to notice all the details I had missed in my hunger for the storyline the first time. I still read until 3am last night. Proof that even the second time around it has the power to captivate and engulf me and not let me go anymore.
But things are good, between the reading and sorting I am meeting the last few people I want to see before I leave. Busy times, but happy ones too...

4 comments:

prophet said...

"In . . . 3 days I will be at the other end of the world, and a new page will open . . . where I can create anything I want."

It can be good to remember that creating is not dependent on place.

It is dependent on you.

If you are not creating where you are, now, chances are you will not create where you go, then. The good news? You can always start. Where you are. Now.

Unknown said...

True prophet.
As a matter of fact I am already creating.
I have created the going to the other end of the world...

prophet said...

cool. . .

travel well.

Unknown said...

Thanks!
The best to you too!