Monday, December 15, 2008

On and on!

Well, it's been 2 months.
I have been busy over the last 2 months.
The 18th of October was a big day - As part of the training program I was in, we (all the women in the program) had organized an event that day to promote our new activity, and women's initiatives in general. It was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun and energy on the day.
I had a space with a massage table and I gave free mini-healing sessions. There were a lot of people all day around my space, a lot of questions and interests, and contacts at the end of the day.
It was a nice peak to the program that finished that the end of October.

Right after that event I realized that I needed a new project to keep me going, so I decided to organize a workshop. And it all went very fast because I wanted to organize it before Christmas, knowing January would probably not be a good time with people being broke and depressed after Christmas.
And I did it! Created a workshop from scratch on Chakra energetics, and delivered it last Saturday. It was a half day workshop, I had 6 participants, and it went well!
I am very happy with it, and kinda proud because it's the first time I do something like that! Organizing an event from scratch, creating the communication, getting the participants, creating the content and finding the objects and music needed, and delivering it. Woohoo!!
So now I'll do more of them. And conferences. I have 2 planned for February. Will probably do one on the Law of Attraction and one on Energetic healing... Need to have a description of both conferences by the beginning of January.
I notice that creating deadlines for myself is the way I work best. Especially if the deadlines are public and if people depend on me to deliver on time.
So I am learning a lot about myself and enjoying the process while my business starts.

No comments: