Thursday, May 8, 2008

Decision

OK it is time to write here.
Yes I have made a decision.
My decision is to use my energy on building a healing business here in Bordeaux.
I am working on a plan to get there right now. Plenty of things to do, to check out, to prepare. A first gig on the 22nd of May, with a friend who invited me to talk about what I do in front of the 20 something members of her association. She believes quite a few people there would be interested.

It feels good in a way, and depressing in another.
I feel like I am mourning San Francisco, all the friends and hopes I have left there.
And interestingly, it is the first time I do this since I came back. I had managed until now to stay so connected and linked to them, that I almost hadn't noticed I was away. Hence nothing was moving. I wasn't really here.
Now I am regrouping my energy to build something here, and it is slowly sinking in that I won't see them for quite a while, and I am withdrawing my energy from them, from there, and bringing it back here.
It is a bit painful, but it feels good, because I can feel I am getting more centered. More me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds good that you have made a choice. But also sad that you've given up on SF, at least for a while. I can imagine how hard it was. When I left Australia the last time, I was also planning to come back again.

But you do have a base and connections there in France and that will help you started with the new business.

And SF isn't going anywhere! Once you get the ball rolling maybe you can move to SF with a business plan that you know works well and that you have experience with.

Anonymous said...

PS The above comment was from me - Tycho ;)

StellaD said...

Gotta thank you for opening my eyes. Now I know why I wasn't moving forward like I wanted. I was still 'living' in my old place. It is so hard for me to live in the moment, though...I am either in the future or the past. But I've been trying hard to focus on where I am right now and all that is around me. And, lo! The movement has started and I'm going with the flow. Wat a surprise, but feels good.

Hope your speech went well. Let us know how everything is going.

Unknown said...

Thanks Stella, and it's time for me to start sharing my path again...